Ride-On Motorcycle/Scooter Tire Balancer & Sealer
- Ride-On TPS (Tire Protection System) is a tire balancer and sealant compound that evenly coats the inner surface of your tires, this coating balances your tires and makes them into self-sealing tires while you ride.
- Eliminates need for wheel weights.
- Ride-On is specially formulated to hydro dynamically balance high-speed tires, dampen road noise, & vibrations that cause a rough ride.
- If your tire is punctured, the centrifugal force of the rotating tire and the internal air pressure force Ride-On into the hole sealing it instantly.
- Ride-On is a Green biodegradable product that is designed to be non-hazardous & non-flammable, & contains corrosion inhibitors that protect all alloys of steel, aluminum, magnesium, & yellow metals against oxidation.
- Works in tube type & tubeless tires.
- Important Note: After installing Ride-On TPS Motorcycle Formula sealant into your tires you may notice a slight vibration until the sealant has warmed up and distributed evenly in your tires. This process usually takes 2 to 5 miles. DO NOT attempt to rebalance tire's after the installation of Ride-On TPS Motorcycle Formula.
- We DO NOT recommend its use in 2009, 2010, & 2012 Honda Gold Wings as their TPMS sensors are NOT hermetically sealed.
- 8 ounce motorcycle/scooter bottle (#ET-53-1700)-----$14.95
- 32 ounce ATV bottle (#ET-53-1702)-----$19.95
This Site is Copyright © 1999-2018 by Heeters
Performance Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Home Page - Motorcycles - Mopeds - Scooters - ATVs - Go-Karts - Snowmobiles - Watercraft - Parts & Accessories - Odds & Ends - Specials - Service